An interview with the founding members of the Blockchain Interoperability Alliance: WANCHAIN, ICON, and AION.
On the show, we’ll talk about the Blockchain Interoperability Alliance, why these 3 projects feel so strongly about interoperability, how the blockchain landscape might look in the future, and more.
You may be asking:
- What is the Blockchain Interoperability Alliance?
- What is interoperability and why does it matter?
- How do I help blockchains become more interoperable?
WANCHAIN, ICON, and AION answer all of that, and more, in Episode 20 of the ICO Alert Podcast.
- The ICO Alert Podcast is available on YouTube, SoundCloud, iTunes and anywhere podcasts are found.
- Visit AION
- Visit ICON
- Visit WANCHAIN
- Get notified when a new ICO Alert Podcast goes live.
The ICO Alert Podcast showcases exclusive, in-depth interviews with founders of past, present, and future Initial Coin Offerings. The podcast is hosted by Robert Finch, the Founder of ICO Alert, and new episodes are released weekly. If you’d like, you can request a guest to appear on a future episode by tweeting us @icoalert